Fat loss isn’t rocket science. I know we love to make our problems seem much bigger than they really are, but when you really look at them, they’re typically easy to solve. And that’s often the case with fat loss.
To prove it to you, here are five super simple fat loss tips you can easily follow:
1) Stop guzzling liquid sugar. Yes, I mean soft drinks and juices and bottles of iced tea loaded with high fructose corn syrup. For the most part, a 12 oz can of cola is 150 calories of pure sugar. Have a couple of those a day… they show up!
2) I’ve written it a gazillion times and I will continue to – eat breakfast! If you want to make fat loss easy then make sure you start your metabolism off on the right foot. Be sure to add a good source of protein 😉 [eggs, yogurt, etc]
3) Eat more fruit. Aim for at least 5 servings a day.
4) Eat more veggies. Again, aim for at least 5 servings a day.
5) Stop eating so many processed foods. If it comes in a box from your grocery store it’s most likely processed. The fresher the foods the better.
* Bonus tip*
Always stock Carrots, cucumbers, celery, broccoli, grapes, strawberries, “any berry really”, oranges, apples in your fridge.
Bottom line, if you’re hungry and you have these foods available, YOU’LL EAT THEM. Old school approach, you can always go with a V8… (a lot of salt but better than candy bar)
You can make tips 3 and 4 a breeze by using a whole foods based multi vitamin.
Personally, I love the convenience of Prograde Nutrition’s VGF 25 for men or VGF 25 for women.
Made from 25 WHOLE veggies, greens and fruits = One a day, you pretty much got it whipped.
If you’re looking to take a MAGIC PILL.. this would be IT!!
Of course another bonus is in order.
Exercise is a vital part for any plan that includes reducing body-fat. I’m thinking someone might need to lose 10 lbs fast? Whether the time is NOW or after Thanksgiving – Christmas – New Year’s…
You might want to read up on our latest 40 Day Running Program !
it may be just what you’re looking for to get started… ?
Enjoy the Holiday Season and not worry about gaining weight! How cool is that?
NOTICE: Before any exercise and/or diet related tips shared on this website, be sure to check with your doctor to see if this is the best solution for you.