BOOT CAMP PROGRAMS:
Everyone starts at Basic Training.
1. Basics (New Clients)
2. Level 1 (Completed Basics)
3. Level 2 (more than 6 Months of Training)
4. All Levels
HOW THE “BASIC TRAINING” WORKS:
We run an 8 Session Introductory Course with each session lasting 1 hour. These sessions run over a three-week period with 3 sessions per week. You will need to sign up for ONE of the time slots available below. You cannot mix and match times, you will need to commit to just one. Spaces are limited to 10 people per time slot.
OPTION A: MONDAY + WEDNESDAY 630 pm; FRIDAY 530 pm
OPTION B: TUESDAY + THURSDAY + FRIDAY 530 pm
Q. Is this a beginner’s class?
Q. How big is a typical Basic Training class?
A. We only accept 10 people into our Foundations Sessions. Every participant is working directly with a CrossFit L-1 Coach. Our typical Boot Camp class ranges from 10-20 clients/athletes.
Q. Is everyone all buff and in shape?
A. No. The majority of our country’s population is living a poor quality of life because of their health and fitness.
We have 5 Levels of Athletes-Clients that train with us.
We’re confident you will fit right in.
There really is no question, you belong here. What ever your goals, we will guarantee your success.
Contact Us Today (330) 737-1799
Intent of Basics Sessions:
* Define Functional Strength and what it is we do at Tru-Strength Massillon
* Programming – What to expect in the training sessions and how they are setup
* How all of these items are connected to our demand for safe movements
* To build knowledge and skill base for all entry level athletes
* Overview of Russian Kettlebells, Weightlifting, and Body Weight Movements
* Maintain consistency in training pipeline
* Explain the following:
1. Scaling – How we scale the movements to the individual
2. Pacing – Recognizing your pace and controlling the urge to push too hard
3. Intensity – Understanding the effects of intensity on your ability to build work capacity.
If you have any other questions or concerns, simply give us a call at 330.737.1799. We’ll be happy to help you get all of your questions answered.
THESE INSTRUCTIONS ARE NOT FOR GROUPON VOUCHER HOLDER’S
All Groupon Voucher Holders must call 330.737.1799 for Start Up Details.