You’ll be shocked at how much work you can get done using this 5-Minute .
Here are the rules:
– Spend 30 seconds on each exercise (set a timer if possible)
– Do as many reps as you can in 30 seconds. If you can’t go anymore, just hold the exercise at the halfway point.
– Do not rest between exercises.
– Keep going till 5 minutes is up.
– Count your total reps and try to beat it in the future!
2) Kneeling OR Close-grip OR Decline Pushups
3) Reverse Lunges OR 1-Leg Hip Extensions
4) Spiderman Climb OR Mountain Climbers
5) Jumping Jacks
Print that out and do your workout anywhere you want!
ENJOY TIL NEXT TIME !
— T —