If you haven’t been in a weight room or exercised in the last 2-3 decades, these aren’t for you. But keep them in mind.
HERE WE GO!
These 5 are BODY-WEIGHT ONLY which should eliminate nearly all of your excuses in doing them. The challenges will not only do that, they might just push you to all new limits!.
- 100 Push-ups / Chin-ups… If you don’t have a pull up bar, go to the park and use the monkey bars or a swing set….. CLICK HERE for a quick lesson on how to do your first pull-up / chin-up. You have a long way to go from the first one, but at least you’ll be heading in the right direction.
- 100 Burpees… Self explanatory and absolutely brutal. See how fast you can do 100 burpees, heck I’d even accept an old school squat thrust (no push up, but do the jump) and don’t be wandering around every few reps messing with your shoes, socks, etc. Do 100 and do them as fast as you can.
- 100 Push Ups… Bang out 100 push ups and time it. Every other week, do them again and push yourself to beat your previous time.
Be strict with your technique.
- 100 Prisoner Squats… Be prepared to be sore the next day and perhaps the day after that. Hit ’em hard and fast.. See how many you can do until you need to stop… Then finish up.
- 100 Speed Skaters… Need to tighten up the glutes, hamstrings, and injury proof your knees and ankles…. Do these fast or slow, your choice.
Have some fun with all of them… Be sure to stop back and tell me how you did…Comment below with the exercise of choice and your TIME.
I’d love to share with you some of TS RECORDS for all of these challenges…..